Solar Power Plant (Utility scale, roof top, and floating)
Technology / Service Summary
JGC is one of the most experienced contractors in Japan's solar power plant construction market. JGC has installed around 1GW in total of solar power plant as an EPC contractor in the world.
As we work toward a sustainable society, addressing climate change has become a global challenge. In line with that, JGC can support the client to expand use of renewable energy including solar power plant.
1. JGC can provide EPC of utility scale solar projects in the world. One of the JGC's strength is the optimal design considering site and climate conditions. For example, JGC has constructed solar power plant in a rugged mountainous area and also has designed wind-resistant plant considering typhoon.
2. JGC also provides EPC services for roof top solar project. JGC evaluates the roof and structure of the facility and calculate the withstand load. As a result, JGC safely installs PV modules on schedule.
3. JGC can support EPC of floating solar plant since we are collaborating our technical provider.
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
- Central/South Asia
- China/ East Asia
- Middle East
- Central/South America
- ASEAN countries
Indonesia,Cambodia,Singapore,Thailand,Philippines,Brunei Darussalam,Viet Nam,Malaysia,Myanmar,Lao PDR
JGC has subsidiaries around the world including the Philippine, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore etc.
Therefore, our business area is mainly Asia region. On the other hand, JGC is focusing Middle East market because JGC also has subsidiary in that area.
Related SDGs Goals
- 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 13. Climate Action
- 15. Life on Land
Solar Power Generation Project with Battery Energy Storage System in Mongolia