SoBiC, a plant cultivation technology that uses neither electricity nor machinery
Technology / Service Summary
SoBiC is a new cultivation infrastructure technology that coexists with nature and saves resources.
It does not require electricity or machinery and uses less water and fertilizer than usual.
It can be used for business applications such as urban greening and water/fertilizer-saving agriculture (growing vegetables and fruit trees), as well as for home products and green infrastructure technology.
We provide manufacturing technology and know-how and grant patent licenses.
*This technology has been granted patents in more than 20 countries.
1. Greening and agriculture can be easily realized by simply placing it anywhere.
2. Can be used for a wide range of plants.
3. Water and fertilizers are recycled, so resources can be used effectively without waste.
4.No electricity consumption or CO2 emissions
5. The structure is so simple that it is very easy to understand, manufacture, install, apply, and maintain.
6. Organic cultivation is possible.
7. The soil environment can be optimized for the plants without any soil improvement at the installation site.
1. Greening and food production are facilitated.
2. No CO2 emissions and reduced consumption of water resources
3. There is no need for watering (irrigation is proportional to the intensity of solar radiation).
4. The mechanism is simple, so manufacturing costs can be reduced. (Costs can be lowered by converting existing products, etc.)
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
- Central/South Asia
- China/ East Asia
- Middle East
- Central/South America
- ASEAN countries
Indonesia,Cambodia,Singapore,Thailand,Philippines,Brunei Darussalam,Viet Nam,Malaysia,Myanmar,Lao PDR
Related SDGs Goals
- 1. No Poverty
- 2. Zero Hunger
- 3. Good Health and Well-being
- 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 13. Climate Action
- 15. Life on Land
- 17. Partnerships to achieve the Goal