Heat Shielding and Heat Insulation Glass Units
Technology / Service Summary
In japan, the heat escaping from the opening is the largest in a typical house. But if you change the glass,
The indoor environment has been improved, making it surprisingly easy to live.
Reduce heat escape and heat input from building windows
Double-glazed glass using LOW-E double-glazed glass instead of transparent glass
The following benefits are expected from the replacement of single-glazing windows by heat shielding or heat insulation glass units.
• Reduction in the cooling and heating costs
• Moderation of room temperature in summer
• Reduction in dew condensation on glass, etc.
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
- China/ East Asia
- Middle East
- ASEAN countries
We have a track record mainly in Japan and Europe.
Locations for inspection
Kashima plant , AGC Inc.
Related SDGs Goals
- 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13. Climate Action