Technology / Service Summary
For more than 100 years ever since the invention of the TAKUMA boiler by founder Tsunekichi Takuma in 1913, TAKUMA has delivered numerous boilers and plants of various types and specifications.
We supply plants that, in addition to increasing profits by utilizing renewable energy and unutilized resources, can increase corporate value and improve the global environment, for example by reducing CO2 emissions, fulfilling RE100 initiatives, facilitating ESG investments, and realizing the SDGs.
Features of TAKUMA's biomass power plant are as below:
1. TAKUMA's boiler plants can effectively use a variety of substances that have been difficult to use in the past as fuel: wood chips, bark, wood pellets, Palm Kernel Shell, baggase, livestock manure, rice husks, korn lees etc.
2. From our four combustion furnace types, we select the model that best suits each customer’s plan and design a plant accordingly: Traveling stoker, Step-grate stoker, Bubbling fluidized bed and Circulating fluidized bed.
We supply plants that can operate in a stable manner for decades with the least number of breakdowns or sudden stoppages by designing them based on our extensive experience and expertise and by maintaining them in an optimal manner, even when biomass with inconsistent properties is used.
And TAKUMA's plants are characterized by high transmission end efficiency and boiler efficiency by selecting the optimal combustion method and boiler for each installation and by reducing auxiliary power and the unburnt portion.
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
- Central/South Asia
- ASEAN countries
Indonesia,Cambodia,Singapore,Thailand,Philippines,Brunei Darussalam,Viet Nam,Malaysia,Myanmar,Lao PDR
Boiler: over 3,200 units worldwide
Industrial waste treatment plant: over 120 units worldwide
Biomass boiler: over 630 units worldwide
Related SDGs Goals
- 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13. Climate Action
- 17. Partnerships to achieve the Goal
For more than 100 years ever since the invention of the TAKUMA boiler by founder Tsunekichi Takuma in 1913, TAKUMA has delivered numerous boilers and plants of various types and specifications, including for use in power, shipping, and air-conditioning applications, while accumulating extensive experience and expertise as a pioneer of the boiler industry. We utilize that expertise to provide plants that supply power and heat in a stable manner.