Technology / Service Summary
PEGASUS*1 is an advanced sewage treatment process that promotes nitrification and uses inclusive immobilization supports.
In recent years, eutrophication of closed water area caused by nutrient such as Nitrogen and Phosphorus has become a big issue, which increase the demand not only for a new advanced wastewater treatment plants includes nitrogen and phosphorus removal but also upgrading of existing plants to advanced treatment. However, advanced treatment plants have it’s problems such as the large footprint and the high energy consumption. PEGASUS will provide you the advanced treatment with Space & Energy Saving, High & Stable Performance, Easy Operation & Maintenance solution for your demands.
1. Simultaneous BOD/nitrogen treatment is possible with a residence period of 6-8 hours.
2. Nitrogen removal efficiency is stable even at low temperatures.
3. Nitrogen removal efficiency is stable even when combined with simultaneous coagulation methods.
- Promotes nitrifying reactions.
- Combined with physiochemical phosphorus removal methods such as biological phosphorus removal or adding coagulants to remove phosphorus.
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
- Central/South America
- ASEAN countries
Indonesia,Cambodia,Singapore,Thailand,Philippines,Brunei Darussalam,Viet Nam,Malaysia,Myanmar,Lao PDR
Related SDGs Goals
- 6. Clean Water and Sanitation