Technology / Service Summary
The flood simulator supports evacuation planning and education for disaster-prevention.
- “DioVISTA/Flood” quantifies flood risk through simulations and contributes to the realization of a safer and more secure society.
- “FloodS”, developed with the Ministry of the Environment, helps adaptation planning by simulating flood risks. It facilitates the creation of Hazard Maps and evaluates the effect of flood flow control measures (e.g., embankments).
- Rapid Simulation: Real-time, high-precision simulation
- Easy-to-User Interface: Everyone can use it right away
- Easy-to-Understand Graphics: Analysis linked from rainfall to flooding
DioVISTA is on its way to utilization in all kinds of places to decrease flood damage, and it is currently being used in the disaster measures of emerging countries.
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
Related SDGs Goals
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13. Climate Action