Gas Turbine Cogeneration System
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Technology / Service Summary
Kawasaki Gas Turbine Cogeneration System will contribute to the affluent lives of people around the world and the future of the global environment with the high efficiency systems that supply both thermal and electric energy.
1) For the demand of electricity, hot water, cold water, and steam in industrial and commercial establishment,
2) For District heating and cooling (DHC) systems,
3) For base load demand,
4) For demand response.
1) High reliability and no black box with pure domestic gas turbine engine which developed by our own technology,
2) World’s highest level of total thermal efficiency, more than 80% in all range, approximately 1～30MW,
3) Low NOx emission(※1)
4) Availability with various type of fuel, such as natural gas, LNG, Kerosene, diesel oil and hydrogen,
5) Abundant installation record, more than 750 units all around the world.
※1 Lower than 15ppm with 8 MW class model (O2＝15%)
1) To achieve drastic reduction of CO2 and fuel cost by the high efficiency system,
2) To contribute to power supply in emergency situation and customers’ BCP (※2) as distributed power generators,
3) To contribute to SDGs and hydrogen world by clean product characteristics.
※2 Business Continuity Plan
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Southeast Asia
- Central/South Asia
- China/ East Asia
- Middle East
- Central/South America
- ASEAN countries
Indonesia,Cambodia,Singapore,Thailand,Philippines,Brunei Darussalam,Viet Nam,Malaysia,Myanmar,Lao PDR
many accomplishments in the world
Related SDGs Goals
- 1. No Poverty
- 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 13. Climate Action
- 14. Life Below Water
- 15. Life on Land
- 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- 17. Partnerships to achieve the Goal