Technology / Service Summary
Predictions for natural disaster risks and countermeasures are verified in the digital space to achieve a resilient supply chain.
- As climate change-related natural disasters increase in frequency and intensity, they are causing significant economic consequences, such as loss of life and infrastructure damage.
- We require a comprehensive disaster preparedness strategy that involves collaboration among various industries, instead of relying solely on individual company initiatives.
- Achieving safety and security in society with comprehensive natural disaster preparedness solutions
- Creating a digital twin capable of replicating human and societal behavior
- Swift and precise disaster prediction enabled by Fujitsu's CaaS/HPC cloud technology
By offering a digital replica capable of simulating real-world scenarios, we enable digital rehearsals for complex environmental, social, and economic challenges. This helps predict future occurrences and align them with the most effective measures across the supply chain.
Applicable Regions / Countries
- Emergency hospital for disaster response: Demonstration of community medical resilience
- Public sector (Southeast Asia): Multi-hazard early warning platform development
Related SDGs Goals
- 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13. Climate Action